Enrollment and Student Services
Welcome to the Division of Enrollment and Student Services at Western!
Our mission: Engage all our students to promote healthy development of the whole self and our communities.
We do this through all of our many offices and programs—from University Residences to Veteran Services, from the Viking Union to Academic Advising—we are here to support your success while you earn your degree and make some waves!
Learn More About Enrollment & Student Services
- About the Division:
- Campus Concerns: The latest updates on issues that matter to our students.
- Campus Safety: Annual security and safety reports, campus safety resources, emergency notification, and sexual violence information.
- Policies and Procedures: University policies, division procedures, student employee onboarding materials, and event permits.
- Strategic Planning: An overview of division planning, assessment, reporting, and resourcing processes and tools.
- Student Advisory Council: Information on the student group providing feedback directly to the Vice President.
- Student Fees: Information on mandatory fees assessed to students
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us!